A client recently had the following problem: When trying to login to HSS, I am receiving an error: “Your session is no longer valid please re-login.”
This is often caused by the HEATSecG entry being corrupt or it cannot be read. To correct this, you can do the following:
* Open the HEATSecG table in database.
* Delete all entries where the UserType = "C".
* Launch the HSS Configuration Tool and select Security > Customers.
* On the General tab, select the Customer Type, select the correct View Set.
* Click Apply and Close.
* Type in your UserID and password to test that you can login.
This should correct your login issue.