When working with a client they asked: How do I automatically maximize a form when opened (e.g. Account)?
* Select Settings > Customization > Customize Entities
* Double click on Account > Select Forms and Views
* Double click on Form Properties > Select the OnLoad event
* Enter the following code in the window (if code is already there, enter at the bottom)
* Make sure the Enable box is checked
* Save and close the form
* Select Actions > Publish
Maximize the main CRM window. When you click on an Account, the window should maximize to fill the full screen. Note: always back up your customization before trying anything new. You can do this by selecting Export Customizations and create an xml file of all custom changes before making any new changes.