A client recently asked: Is it possible to display a hyperlink on the HEAT Self Service view of a given form?
Yes. When designing the HEAT Self Service view of any given form within the HEAT Self Service view set you can create hyperlinks using the following steps:
* Open the HEAT Self Service view where you would like to place the hyperlink.
* Add a command button to the form > Change Button Style to hyperlink
* Select Control > Connect > Autotask > Select the Home Page under FRS Websites
* Edit the link to use the web page you want to open http://www.marksgroup.net)
* Enter the link in the Text tab of the command button
Check that all users are out of Heat and that all Heat services are stopped. Then commit the edit set and the hyperlink will appear on the form you selected.