Recently a client asked how they could search for text in their notes . This can be done through the Contact Search Center.
* Open the Contact Search Center
* In the Search by box click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to notes in the list of
* In the next box select the "contains" from the drop down list of operators
* In the last box type in the word you are searching for
* The results will list any contacts whose notes contain the word or words you have searched for
Note: You can search for multiple words in notes by clicking on the plus sign at the end of the line, choosing and/or and inputting the next word you want to search for.