One of the most frequently asked questions by clients is why their activities are not showing on their calendar. This tip has been featured in the past, but I believe it's worth repeating!
* Open your calendar
* Right click in an area in the calendar and choose Activities from the menu
* A Select Activities To View box will pop up
* On this pop up you have the choice of which scheduled (pending) activities you want to view
as well as completed activities
* Check the box next to the activities you wish to view on the calendar - scheduled and/or
* Click on OK and your activities - scheduled and completed - will now appear on your
Notes: Completed activities will have a light grey background and a thin line through the
This tip will also work for GoldMine Premium Edition.