A client recently asked: How do we setup the HPK Search function in Heat Self Service?
This can be done through the Heat Self Service Configuration Tool.
* Open the Heat Self Service Configuration Tool
* Select Knowledge Base Setup > Click Add
* Enter Heat Plus Knowledge for the Label
* Enter the path to the HPK Self Serve url
* Enter the default path (same as HPK Self Serve)
* Click OK > Click File/Save
Exit Heat Self Service and re-login. Click on the Search link and Heat Plus Knowledge should appear allowing you to search the Knowledge Base from Heat Self Service.