A client recently had this question: How do you add your signature when using CRM web email?
To begin with, you create signature email templates in the Personal Options area of the Web application. This is done as follows:
* Select Settings > Tools > Options
* Select Email Templates > click New > select Global
* Enter your name in the Title and Re: in the Subject line
* Enter your signature in the Description
* Add your web address (e.g. www.marksgroup.net)
* Save and Close
After your signature email template is set up, you can use it in a number of Microsoft CRM email activities, including Direct Email. In the Outlook client, any email message created from the Microsoft CRM folders can use the email template. Email templates are not available in Campaigns, but they can be added to individual email activities before they are sent, but they cannot be sent automatically.
Compose your email and before you send it, select the signature email template to include.
* In the message body, put your cursor where you want the signature.
* On the Formatting toolbar, click Insert Template.
* Select the signature email template you want, and then click OK.
Your signature will now appear in the body of your email message.