A client asked: When I open the CRM web client using http://crmserver:5555, it opens with my user logon. Is there a way to logon as other users?
Yes, there are a couple of ways. They are detailed below:
* Open Internet Explorer options
* Select security options > select Intranet Options > Custom Level
* At the bottom in User Authentication > check “Prompt for user name
and password” instead of “Automatic logon”.
* This will ask you for another user logon
This method may not work depnding on your authentication. The other way is to do the following:
* Right-click on the Internet Explorer icon
* Select Run As and fill in the user of choice
* This will open up the browser as that user and
* Type in the CRM web page it will open as that user