You can easily create a signature template in GoldMine to have your signature file on the bottom of all of your e-mails.
* Go to the Write Center
* Highlight the E-Mail Templates Folder and right click on it and choose new
* In the body of the e-mail type in your signature line - you can add a company logo, etc. also
* In the reference line name put in a reference such as “Gene’s E-mail signature” and click on save icon (disk) in the top left
* Highlight the template you just saved and right click on it and choose Save as Default and then choose New Message
* Repeat this step and choose Reply and Forwarded Messages
* Your signature line will now be at the bottom of all new, replied and forwarded messages