Yes, QuickBooks also has a forecasting feature that is accessed in much the same way as the budgeting module. You create forecasts for Profit and Loss accounts by fiscal year.
Note: All forecasts must be account-based.
To create a forecast:
1. Go to the Company menu, click Planning & Budgeting, and then click Set Up Forecast.
Note: If a forecast currently exists, the most recent forecast will be displayed in the Set Up Forecast window.
2. Click Create New Forecast.
3. In the Create New Forecast window, select the fiscal year for the new forecast.
4. If class tracking has been turned on, you can specify additional criteria of either Customer:Job or Class.
5. Select whether you want to create the forecast from scratch or from previous year's actual data. Click Finish to create the new forecast