Now that you've created and published your new workflow, you can use it to close your activity records.
Once you've closed an activity, you cannot edit or reactivate it.
1. In the Navigation Pane, click Workplace, and then click Activities.
2. From the Type list, select Fax.
3. Select the fax records that you want to close:
Press the CTRL key on your keyboard to select multiple records. You can also create an Advanced Find query to find records that meet specific criteria, such as the date that they were created on or the marketing campaign with which they are associated.
4. On the Actions toolbar, click Run Workflow.
5. In the Look Up Records dialog box, select your Bulk Close Fax Activities workflow, and then click OK.
6. In the confirmation message, click OK.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online starts your workflow and changes the status of the fax records that you selected to Completed, with a status reason of Sent.
You can view closed activities in the activity's history. In the activity record, under Details, click History.