A client wants to know: How do I print specific columns of a Marketing List? I want fields other than those displayed by the Marketing List and the Marketing List is not customizable.
Try using Advanced Find as follows:
* Create an Advanced Find and select Contacts
* Under Related, select Marketing Lists
* Select Marketing List equals [yourmarketinglist]
* Click Find and review results > click back to query
* Use Add Columns to customize the list printed
* Save the Advanced Find as "Print: YourMarketingListName"
When you want to print, use this Advanced Find instead of printing from the Marketing List. It will allow you to customize the printed marketing list with any contact field.