A client wants to know: When you use GoldMine to send a meeting request email to a contacts can you request that the contact Accept, Decline or Propose a New Time for the meeting?
Yes, you need to do the following:
* Configure SMTP settings in GoldMine to send emails.
* Select Edit > Preferences > Internet to do it.
* When scheduling an activity, check "Send a request with the Appt."
* GoldMine sends an iCal meeting request to the contact.
* The contact can choose any of Accept, Decline, Propose a New Time.
* Their email program will automatically send a response back.
This allows for meeting confirmations using emails with the option to Accept, Decline or Propose a New Time.