A client asked: When I visit a city on a sales call, I would like to visit any other contact that resides in the city I am visiting. Is there a report for this?
This can be easily done using a filter. Use the GoldMine Contact Search Center to find this information:
* Click on the Search button.
* In the drop down box next to ‘Search by’, choose State.
* In the next box choose ‘Equal To’
* In the last box choose the State you are going to.
* Click on the plus sign at the end of the row
* Another search line will appear below
* Choose ‘And’ in the first drop down box.
* In the Search box, choose City.
* In the next box again choose ‘Equal To’
* In the last box type in the city you are visiting.
You will now see contacts in your GoldMine database that are from that particular city and state. You can then send the results to a printer or to Excel.