A client asked: How do I use the Service Center in GoldMine? Can it track cases?
The Service Center is new in GoldMine Premium. It allows you to track Customer Service cases as follows:
* At the Menu > Select Go To > Service Center
* At the Service Center > click New Case.
* Double-click a contact to create the case
A new case appears with a system-generated case number and other default information taken from the customer. There are a number of fields you can fill in:
* Enter the Subject of the case > enter the Description
* Click on the Pending tab > Add scheduled actions for the case
* Click on the Notes tab > click Add Notes for more comments.
* Click on the Team tab > Add Team members on the case
* Click on the Task tab > Complete tasks for the case.
* Click on the Resolution tab to add resolution information.
Save this case by clicking on the Save icon in the toolbar. It will now appear in your list of Open Cases