A client asked: Following our upgrade, certain GoldMine reports are missing from the list of reports. How can this be resolved?
This could be caused by a user accidently deleting a report or by an install or upgrade. To resolve, see the following:
* Verify the report exists in the report folder (under GoldMine)
* Log into GoldMine > Open the Report Center
* Select Go to > Report > Reports
* Right-click on a report foler (e.g. Analysis reports folder)
* Click ‘New’ > Name the report (e.g. 'New Completed Sales by User’)
* Browse out to the correct filename ‘compsale.fp’
* Click ‘OK’
Test report the report by running the Report Center.