The Process Monitor is stuck in a docked position and will not open. What can be done to resolve this?
In the event a GMPE user’s Process Monitor becomes stuck in a docked position or will not open, the following should release it:
* Have the user log out of GoldMine
* Log into the SQL Management Studio
* Select the Goldmine database
* Expand the tables
* Look for a table called “Environment” and open it
* Look for an entry on the left called “ProcMon”
* Delete the entry for the user with the process monitor problem
Have the user login to Goldmine and the process monitor should be undocked and should be able to be opened.