A client asked: I know how to customize reports but how do I customize forms?
To customize a form, you need to do the following:
* Select Lists > Templates > Open the drop-down at the bottom
* Select Edit Template > The customization window appears
* Check 'Use Logo' if you want to include your logo on the form
* Browse to an image file > click OK
* Select color scheme (variety of colors) and click Apply Color Scheme
* Change the font for various components of the form
* Check or uncheck items that you want to appear on the form
* Click Update Information > click Print Preview to view your form
Click OK to return to the list of templates. The customized template will now be used when you select the form.