A client asked: We are a small non-profit organization and having been spending a lot of time customizing our invoice for pledges. Is there an easier way to do this?
QuickBooks provides an online gallery of over 100 business form templates so you can easily find one that addresses the needs of your organization (including non-profit pledge invoices). You can use templates as is or customize them.
To use the templates:
* Go to the Template Gallery (http://community.intuit.com/library/forms)
* Select the type of form you want to download
All of the templates can be printed, but some can also be used for e-mailing. If the name of the file starts with the word E-mail, the template is suitable for e-mailing.
* When you find a template you want to use, click Download.
* In the File Download window, click Open.
Note: Be sure to click Open when following these instructions to ensure the template is placed in your templates list. Do not click Save.
* When the download is done, the Basic Customization window opens
* The template is stored in your templates list.
You can click the Manage Templates button and in the Template Name field rename the template. Click OK to save the template. The template is now stored in your Templates list. You can use it now or customize it.
To select the template while working in a form, click the drop-down arrow at the top right side of the form.