Can I clear multiple ACT! activities that have been created for different contacts that I no longer need?
Yes, using the Windows select tools (Shift Key & Ctrl Key), you can clear multiple activities in one process.
* Choose the View menu, and click Task List.
* Select the first activity that you want to clear .
* If all the activities you want to clear are in the list in order, you can hold down the Shift key and select the last activity you want to clear. All the activities in between the two you selected will also be selected.
* If the activities you want to clear are randomly scattered throughout the list, hold down the Ctrl key and individually select each activity you want to clear.
* After you've selected the activities to be cleared, right-click one of the selected activities, and choose Clear Multiple Activities from the shortcut menu.
This will clear all of the outdated activities that have been selected.