We need to move contacts from one database to another. We have separate databases for prospects and customers and want to move converted prospects to the customer database
Here's how to do it:
* Open the database from which the contact is to be moved/copied.
* Select Tools > Data Management > Copy/Move Records.
(For older versions select File > Synchronize > Copy/Move Records).
* Use the Select Target Contact Set drop down
* Choose the database to which the contact will be moved to.
* Use the Record Selection option to transfer Current Record
* Or transfer a Group of Contact Records.
* Select the Transfer Method (Copy or Move).
* Click on the Go button.
Note: Ensure you have current backups of both databases before you begin this operation.