Did you know that the GoldMine Meeting Request option emails meeting request to GoldMine, Outlook, and other iCalendar-enabled applications.
* Be the meeting organizer or the recipient of the email meeting request. Schedule an activity from a Meeting Request received in your email from a contact, whether the sender created the activity in GoldMine or another iCalendar-enabled contact management application.
* Retrieve the meeting notice as you would in other Internet email. After retrieving the notice, if you accept, GoldMine records the activity in your Calendar.
* GoldMine decrypts the winmail.dat meeting requests created by Outlook and displays them to users, making it easier to work with Outlook-generated meeting requests.
To create Meeting Requests:
As organizer of an activity, you can send a meeting request for the activity to a user or contact who has iCalendar enabled.
* Select Schedule > an activity. The Schedule an activity dialog box appears.
* Complete the Details tab with the appropriate information.
* On the Details tab, select Send a Meeting Request to the contact.
* On the Users tab, select the GoldMine users to include in the activity.
* On the Resources tab, select the resource to schedule with the activity.
* On the Recurring tab, select the date span, frequency, and monthly schedule of a recurring activity.
Note: Outlook is unable to resolve the Skip Weekends option in GoldMine. If you are sending a recurring meeting request to Outlook users, do not select skip weekends in GoldMine.
* On the Group Schedule tab, select the group of contacts to send the meeting request to.
After configuring scheduling options, click Schedule. A meeting request is sent to all participants.