Is it possible to synchronize Outlook email with GoldMine?
Yes, you can use the Server Agents to do this.
To start the Server Agents:
* Select Tools > Services > Start Server Agents.
* The Process Monitor displays information about the Server Agents.
Use the Server Agents Administrator to synchronize data between GoldMine and Outlook at a specified frequency.
* Select Tools > Services > Manage Server Agents.
* The Server Agents Administrator dialog box appears.
* Click the Outlook Sync tab.
In the User's Settings area, select the user in the drop-down list. This is the user whose Outlook account you are synchronizing to GoldMine.
* In Active Period, select the days that the agent will be active.
* Type or select the active time period for each day from the F2 clock.
* Select the Profile in the drop-down list.
In the Frequency area, type or select the number of days, hours, minutesGoldMine waits before initiating the operation. Note: The minimum amount of time is 5 minutes. Click OK.