I like the display of HEATBoard issues on HEAT Self Service, but how do I control which HEATBoard issues appear?
You control the HEATBoard issues displayed on HSS by Customer Type and Team. Many HEATBoard issues may not be appropriate for end-users, so you can create a Team called Users and assign HEATBoard issues (in Call Logging) to that Team so they display on HSS.
To control what HEATBoard issues are displayed in HSS:
* Open the HEAT Self Service Configuration Tool
* Select the HSS section > select Customer Types
* Double click the Customer Type (e.g. Employee)
* Four tabs will be displayed > click HEATBoard Issues
* Uncheck Global and check Users under Teams
* Click Save
This will restrict HEATBoard issues displayed on HSS Hot Issues to the Users Team HEATBoard entries.