What is the purpose of My GoldMine and how do I configure it?
Use My GoldMine as a personalized resource for current information from selected GoldMine and Internet sources.
* Select Web > My GoldMine. The My GoldMine window appears.
* Depending upon the configuration you selected, My GoldMine displays with 2 or 3 columns, as tabs or boxes, and with default, Windows, newspaper, or XP page style.
To change the setup, style, and content, select Personalize Content. The Configure My GoldMine dialog box opens.
* To add to the content of each column, click Add Item(s) to Columns. The Select Item to Add dialog box appears.
* To view the complete information where it is not displayed, clicking the hyperlink expands the view to include the detailed information.
Note: If you selected the Tab format in the Configure My GoldMine dialog box, you may need to scroll to the bottom of the column and double-click the resource's title bar. Use the arrow to minimize the view on the tab format. The Box format keeps your resources actively displayed at the top of the column.
* To copy information from the My GoldMine display, highlight the section and right-click.
* Select Copy from the local menu.
* Choose Select All to copy the entire My GoldMine display to the clipboard. Then paste the selected section or the entire section in your target application.
* To refresh news feed sites manually rather than wait for the automatic refresh, click Refresh.