Did you know that you do not need to use the plain gray dialog boxes to gather information?
There is an autotask function that can be used to create a message box with multiple lines of text, inserted functions or fields and instructions to the user:
To create this message box:
* Select Autotask > Manage Autotasks
* Click Add > Enter the Autotask Name
* Click Add > Select the Display Message Box action
* Click in the Message Box Text field
* Select the font, font size, bolding, text alignment, etc
* Enter the message the you want the user to see
* Enter any HEAT fields or functions you would like in the message
* Select the message box option - either OK, OK/Cancel or Yes/No
Click OK to save the autotask. This autotask can be assigned to a toolbar icon, command button or called by another autotask. This allows the Message Box to appear at a decision point and provide the choice to continue or cancel.