1. The first step is to create a "Look Up" of the records you wish to move the data.
2. After you have selected a "Look Up", click on "Edit" at the top of the ACT! screen.
3. Next, select "Swap Field".
4. A "Swap Data" dialog box will appear. You will see two pull down selectors labeled "Swap contents of" - "With contents of".
5. The "Swap contents of" field is the source field and the "With contents of" field is the destination. Click the field with the data you want to move and select which field to send the data.
6. After clicking "OK", a "Replace/Swap/Copy" dialog box will appear with this text: "This operation modifies all records in the current look up. Are you sure you want to continue?" At this point, you better be sure you have the correct look up. Otherwise, you'll move data you didn't intend to move! If you are satisfied you have the correct look up, click "Yes".