Although the system administrator defines security rights for the InfoCenter HEATBoard, you can set preferences governing its display.
To Set HEATBoard Preferences:
1 Select Edit>User Preferences, then click the HEATBoard tab.
2 In the HEATBoard Issue Sorting section, select how you want to sort HEATBoard issues:
• Posted By - Sorts issues by the person posting the issue.
• Posted date/time - Sorts issues by the date and time the issue was posted.
• Last modified date/time - Sorts issues by the date and time the issue was last modified.
• Expiration date/time - Sorts issues by the expiration date and time.
3 In the Direction section, select:
• Ascending - Displays issues from oldest to newest.
• Descending - Displays issues from newest to oldest.
4 In the Team Selection section, select the team(s) you want displayed on the HEATBoard. Click Move Up or Move Down to alter the display order.
5 In the Team Consolidation section, determine how you want teams grouped:
• Show selected teams separately - Places team issues under specific team title bars.
• Combine selected teams - Displays all issues, regardless of team ownership, under a single title bar.
• Combine selected teams except global - Displays team issues under a single title bar, and displays all Global issues under a Global title bar.
6 Click OK.