A client recently asked: How do I add my signature to my CRM email?
First, create signature email templates in the Personal options area of the application. This is done as follows:
* Select Settings > Tools > Options
* Select Email Templates > click New > select Global
* Enter your name in the Title and Re: in the Subject line
* Enter your signature in the Description
* Add your web address (e.g. www.marksgroup.net)
* Save and Close
After your signature email template is set up, you can use it in a number of Microsoft CRM email activities, including Direct Email. Compose your email and before you send it, select the signature email template to include.
* In the message body, put your cursor where you want the signature.
* On the Formatting toolbar, click Insert Template.
* Select the signature email template you want, and then click OK.
Your signature will now appear in the body of your email message.