A client asked: I don't want to see all the reminders, only the To Do notes. How do I change this?
To have only your To Do notes display each morning when you open QuickBooks to the following:
* From the Edit menu > Preferences > Select Company Preference
* Click on Reminders > Click on "don't remind me" for all
* Do not click on "To Do notes" (click on "show list")
* My preference tab, click show reminders when opening company file
To enter a new to do:
* From the company menu > To do list > Ctrl + N
* Each morning you may want to print the to do list.
* From the Company menu > To Do list
* From the "To Do menu button", click on print report.
* To print a single to do, highlight the to do
* Click print note.
Be sure to make inactive all completed "To Dos" or your list will become unwieldy.
From the company menu > To do list > Highlight the to do > Ctrl + E to edit.