To Set Activity Log Preferences:
1. Log into HEAT Administrator, select Defaults>Activity Log>Preferences from the menu bar. The Activity Log Preferences dialog box opens.
2. Select the item(s) you want the Activity Log to record:
- Auto logging-Call Logging - Enables Call Logging to automatically generate entries in the Activity Log.
- Auto logging-Auto Ticket Generator - Enables the Auto Ticket Generator to automatically generate entries in the Activity Log.
- Auto logging- Auto Escalation - Enables Auto Escalation to automatically generate entries in the Activity Log.
- Log unsaved activities - Tracks abandoned activities from the Call Log, Detail, Assignment or Journal forms.
- Confirmation on Call Close - Tracks closed Call Records.
- Allow Log Changes to Closed Calls - Tracks changes made to closed Call Records.
4. Type a label for each Watch Field (reports refer to fields by Watch Field number). The label appears in Call Logging>View>Activity Log as well as on the Edit Activity Log Record dialog box.
5. Click OK..