To Set Assignment Defaults:
- In the Administrator main window, select Defaults>System>Assignment Defaults from the menu bar >> The Assignment Options dialog box opens.
- Select the default settings you want for assignments:
- Require assignments to be resolved before call can be closed - Requires that the call be marked as resolved before the assignment can be closed.
- Require an assignment before allowing call to be saved
- Only allow one non-resolved assignment at a time
- Enforce Acknowledge Required - Requires all acknowledge-required fields to be filled before assignments can be acknowledged.
- Enforce Resolve Required - Requires all resolve-required fields to be filled before assignments can be resolved.
Note: The system administrator determines which fields in the Asgnmnt table are acknowledge-required and resolve-required by setting these flags when creating the fields.