Did you know that you may change the date format of your userdefined fields to be either "01/01/2012" or "Word Dates" (i.e. "January 1, 2012")?
This is a per user setting and affects how the user sees ALL userdefined date fields on the Contact Record.
1. Select Tools | Options from the top level menu.
2. Click on the "Record" tab
3. Check the box labeled "Use a word format for userdefined dates".
4. From the drop down, select "MMMM dd, yyyy".
5. Ok your way out and log back into GoldMine.
You'll now notice that instead of "01/01/2012", your userdefined dates appear as "Januaru 1, 2012". Try the other formats available in the drop down to experiment with different styles.