Did you know that you can add columns to your Search Center? You have the ability to customize the columns you see in the Search Center. By default, you will see the Company, Contact, City and Phone1 fields.
To add columns to the Search Center; (this is on a per-user basis)
1. Open your Search Center by clicking the "Search" button from the toolbar.
2. Click the "Columns" button from the upper right hand side of the Search Center.
3. Click on the "Column Selection" button.
4. To add columns, simply select them on the left hand side, then use the "forward" button ("->") to add it to the right hand side.
5. You can also control the order of these columns by using the "Up" and "Down" buttons on the right hand side.
6. Ok your way out.