Did know that besides running Crystal Reports from within HEAT, you can use a built-in utility to run a report based on data inside a call record?
To pass parameters into a Crystal Report using HEAT, you do the following:
* In Call Logging, go to Report > Manage Reports.
* Add a report with a parameter that asks for an assignee
(for example, "All Assignments by Assignee.")
* Go to the Report Parameters tab, click on Assignee parameter
* Click on the first checkbox: Preset parameter values
(Crystal Reports will not prompt).
* Click Add, then hit insert Assignment.Assignee.
When you view a ticket with any particular assignee shown, the assignee visible will be passed in the parameter of the report, showing all of the assignee's tickets and assignments.