A client recently asked if it was possible to modify system views and if so how is it done.
Following are the steps to accomplish modifying a system view:
* Go to Settings, Customizations, Customize the System and under Entities, Choose the Entity whose system view you would like to change.
* Click on Views and click the View that you would like to modify.
* Open the View, and Choose to Add Columns.
* Check the Columns that you wish to add and click OK.
* Place the new columns in the positions in which you wish to have them displayed.
* Choose Save and Close.
* Publish All Customizations
The system view will now show the modified columns.