“How can I get a list of customers that I’ve added to my QuickBooks company file for a specific time period?”
When you add a new customer to your QuickBooks company file, QuickBooks stores a time created field to the record. That’s great! However, as far as I can tell, there is no QuickBooks report that lets you include this information.
Here is a GREAT solution: enter a start date in the Job Info tab in the customer record.
- · Customer List
- · Edit Customer
- · Job Info Tab
- · Job Status – Start Date
You can then create a Customer Contact List report, adding the job start date.
- · Reports – List – Customer contact list
- · Customize report button
- · Display tab – select the start date in the column option
- · Sort by date (ascending or descending – your choice)
- · Select OK
You can then filter for any range of dates that you wish using the customized report button and the Filter Tab.