In my CRM system, contacts are often assigned to a team rather than a specific user. You can ensure that all your contacts, those that you own and those owned by a team that you are a member of are synced to your Outlook contacts by changing the synchronization filter in your Outlook.
1. In Outlook, Navigate to FileèCRMèSynchronizeèFilters as shown below:
2. Select My Outlook Contacts:
3. In the New Filter pop up window, Set Look For: to Contact
4. Select Owner as the field:
5. Select ‘Equals current user or user’s teams’ as the value:
6. Save the filter and you're all set!