When you type and send out a bazillion e-mails a day, simpel speling erorrs can (and do) occur. To enable automatic spell-check when sending GoldMine e-mails;
1. Select Tools | Options from the top level menu.
2. Select the "E-mail" tab, then "More Options", then "Advanced".
3. Check the box labeled "Auto spell-check before sending".
4. Ok your way out.
Now, if you've never used this feature before, it needs to be "trained" a little bit. When you go to send an e-mail, the spell check will run and prompt you for any words it doesn't know. Your choices are;
0. You can simply double-click any of the suggested words from the list, or....
1. Ignore : Ignores just this single instance of the word. (for this spell check only)
2. Ignore All : Ignores all instances of the word. (for this spell check only)
3. Add : Adds the word to your users' dictionary. You will never be prompted to correct this word again. Good for things like acronyms, company names, etc.
4. Change : Replaces the word with the first item in the "Suggestions" list.
5. Change All : Replaces all instances of the word with the first item in the "Suggestions" list.
6. Suggest : Refreshes the "Suggestions" list.
It can be annoying at first, but as soon as you start Adding words to your dictionary, this becomes less of a hassle and will typically only prompt for "real" spelling errors. Try it!