To Complete a Call, I go to Complete | Unscheduled Call | Outgoing Call. I have to do that EVERY TIME. It's a pain, and I don't even know it. I'm so used to being forced into navigating menus, I never stop to think "this is dumb".
Same deal with Scheduling something. I go to Schedule |
You can add any menu-item in GoldMine to your toolbar;
1. Find and click on the "little down arrow" which is all the way to the right of your toolbar.
2. Select "Add or Remove Buttons".
3. Select "Customize", the go to the Commands tab.
4. From here, click-drag the desired menu-item up and onto your toolbar. Buttons will spread themselves to make room.
5. To remove buttons from the toolbar, right click on it and select Delete.
6. When you're done arranging your masterpiece, OK your way out.
You'd be amazed at what shaving a few mouseclicks off can do for productivity. Try it!