Did you know that you can save any Search in GoldMine as a Filter?
1. Bring up your Search Center by clicking on the "Search" button on the top level toolbar.
2. Perform your Search normally.
3. Now, click the "Save" button in the top left-hand corner of the search center. Select "Save as Filter".
4. Give your new filter a friendly name, hit OK.
5. You're done! The Filter now appears in your collection of filters.
Pro Tip : Don't forget that you can add/remove levels to/from your searches by clicking on the "plus" or "minus" buttons in the top right-hand corner of the Search Center.